If you would like to volunteer your time to our wonderful school community, there are many and varied opportunities to do so. Our rosters are a great way to pick a time and activity that suits you:
- Tuckshop Roster – help out for a half day or full day, as a one-off or on a regular basis – bonus free lunch or snack!
- Chicken Roster – look after the chickens for the weekend or over the school holidays! You get to keep all the eggs!
- Working Bee Roster – Sunday 5th April to plant a heap of shade trees near the senior oval + general clean up of grounds.
- Colour run – Thursday 2nd April 1.30 – 3pm – if you’d like to squirt colour powder at kids or bring a water pistol, sign up for some fun!
- More rosters will be published as activities come up requiring volunteers.