Passive fundraisers are where MRSS can raise money without you having to do anything more than you usually do!
Back to School Offers
- Spencil – during December and January only, you receive 10% off for all purchases, and our school receives 15% donation – just use this code at the checkout F2018MARSHALLRDSS
- My Name Label – use the code MRSS051118 and you receive a 5% discount on your order, and the school receives 15% of the value of ALL orders across the ENTIRE product range.
- Bright Star Kids – MRSS receives 15% commission in cash (just link to our group at the checkout)
- EZ Covers – Use code EZ15 and select MRSS so we earn 15c rebate per book cover. When we reach $100, EZ Covers will transfer the money to our bank account.
- Stuck on You – MRSS receives 20% commission in cash on all full priced stock
- That’s Mine – MRSS receives 25% commission in cash (use our code 2101 or search for MRSS)
MRSS Pizza Mogul
You can use our link or scroll down the order page to the Pizza Mogul section and search for MRSS. By doing this, our school can earn between 25c and $4 depending on the toppings you choose! Also, check out the special offers available for Pizza Mogul customers too! If you can’t find us, please select the Logan Road store, in Holland Park.
Rebel Sports Community Kickback Program
This is a community program that gives 5% of all member purchases directly back to the school as credit to spend in-store, on sporting goods for our school teams.
Simply add MRSS as your fundraiser and 5% of all your purchases will go directly back to the school as credit to spend in-store.
What you need to do:
- join the loyalty program and nominate MRSS on your account. (You can do that online or at the cash register)
- Swipe your card every time you make a purchase at Rebel Sports
IGA – support your community
Did you know, with a loyalty card at IGA you can nominate MRSS as the organisation you wish to support?
Then for every dollar you spend, 1 point will go towards MRSS. This year we have raised $1,270 so far – all without having to donate jars or cook a sausage!
To chat further about these programs, or to suggest a new one, please contact the Fundraising Team.