- If you’d like to volunteer to join a sub-committee or even just as a general member, you’ll need to complete the application form: 2022 Applicaton Form
- The AGM (March meeting) is the only meeting where you don’t need to attend to submit your application form. Just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop it in the P&C slot up at the Admin Office.
- If there’s something you’d like to discuss at the meeting, please send an email to email@example.com to include it in General Business. This will need to be submitted before the Agenda is released on the Monday prior to the meeting.
- If there something you’d like to discuss that requires a decision, you’ll need to submit a motion prior to the meeting (to the Secretary), please use the Notice of Motion template. This will need to be submitted before the Agenda is released on the Monday prior to the meeting.
- Like to add meeting dates straight into your calendar? Here is our shared google calendar with all the reminders for the year.