2018/19 Swim Season
Upcoming dates to remember:
- Christmas Breakup, 11 December, 2018
- First club night of 2019, 29 January 2019
- Carnival @ Wishart, Ron Hall Shield, 2 March 2019
- Carnival @ Moorooka, Drayton/Jubilee Shield, 16 March 2019
- Age Championship & Trophy Presentation, 31 March 2019
- 2018 Member fee structure
- 2018 Membership form
- Marlins Club Handbook 2018-2019 (Please note: Record holders names have been withheld for privacy reasons.)
About Marshall Road Marlins
The Swim Club (Marshall Road Marlins) operates Tuesday night every week from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm in terms 1 and 4. Families are welcome to attend.
After-school learn-to-swim and stroke-correction classes and squad training are held Monday to Friday in the swimming season at Marshall Road State School.
The purpose of the club is to raise the level of swimming ability within the school and local community with the aim of enhancing the student and parent experience. The club operates as a sub-committee of the Marshall Road State School P&C Association.
The sub-committee members are:
- Chairperson: Amanda Drury
- Vice Chair: Sam Pigeon
- Secretary: Paulette Dupuy
- Assistant Secretary / Correspondence: Renee Nichols
- Treasurer: Liz Griffiths
For more information, email: email@example.com