Would you like to contribute to the school but don’t have the time to volunteer? You can make a direct monetary donation to either the school building fund or the general fund. 

Building Fund or General Fund?
Legally, contributions to any school Building Fund can only be used to acquire, construct or maintain the school buildings. Contributions to the Building Fund over $2 are tax deductible. The General P&C Fund is more flexible and used to support things such as purchase of learning resources, staff development, technology upgrades, playground upgrades and the provision of sun screen etc. Contributions to the General Fund are not tax deductible. 

Making a donation is easy – you can just bank transfer straight to the accounts below:


BSB: 064130
Account Number: 10774056
Account Name: Marshall Road State School P&C Association Building Fund
Reference: [Donor Name]

BSB: 064112
Account Number: 00903827
Account Name: Marshall Road State School P&C Association General Fund
Reference: [Donor Name]

If you would like a receipt, email to have one sent to you.

A full description of what the School Building Fund can be used for can be found on the ATO website.