6-9pm Friday 16 November
Held in the school’s hall – the Performing Arts Centre (PAC), this market will be a one-stop shop for gorgeous handcrafted items, ethically sourced gifts. Raffle prizes have kindly been donated by the stall holders, and tickets will be available on the night.
Entry tickets are $10, include a glass of champagne on arrival and an entry to the raffle. Tickets are now available on flexischools and at the door on the night.
- Grace and Olive – gifts, homewares, accessories, christmas items
- Little Redhead – modern lasercut earrings and jewelry
- Pheebs and Co – bright and modern handmade jewellery
- Faysie Girls – crochet and macrame for today’s day and age
- Queenie’s Beeswax Wraps – stylish lunch wraps – 100% cotton fabric, dripped in beeswax, coconut oil and resin
- Stockings, Flowers & Gifts – stockings, flowers & gifts, handmade hair accessories and dolls
- Creative Heart Candles’ candle tins and candle gift packs
- Margaret Cranston’s handmade wallets, tote bags, bunting and small paintings
- All day lips by Elise
- Little Picasso Plaster – plaster gift packs and decorating on-site
- Sisterbake Co – huge range of fudges and slices
- La Resine D’Etre – working in resin – earrings, bangles, rings, pendants, clocks, trays, bowls, flower holders, cuff links and coasters
- Sophia Windsor and Thermomix
- Wonderland Creative – handmade jewellery, clothes and accessories, with a beachy, boho vibe. Bright, summery colours, along with natural adornments, like crystal beads, and what makes me unique is the use of seashells in most designs.
- Kat Logan’s Body Shop at Home
- Kriayt Social Business – handmade soft toys and fabric bags made by the women in Nepal
- Lucy and Loo – gorgeous italian microfibre wrapwear for girls and women, made in Brisbane
- Moody Moose – is home to local hand made and designed lino prints, gift cards and tea towels.
There is plenty of free parking in the school carpark or neighbouring streets (the gates will be left unlocked!), and there is ramp access via Rheims St or the Kurt St school carpark.
Please note there is no onsite ATM, although most stalls have eftpos facilities.
If you’ve missed out on attending our 2018 market, we’re collecting interest for the next year’s market!